Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Grand Inaugaration...

Ok, I just started off with this one. Just wondered what topic to start with? Finally, thought of throwing it back to the readers choice. Yep! It's YOU who would suggest a topic of your choice (arts, science, politics, culture, movies, books, business, share markets whatever it is...) and I will start with it. Please note that I named my blog - "The Open Terrace", so as to make it an open to all discusion. Just hit the comments box below to post your opinions and choice of topics.

BTW, I do plan to work on the aesthetic part of it to make it more attractive and communicative. So keep watching...

Note: Those who are reading my blog through orkut, just click on the Topic of the blog to open it in a new tab so that you can post your comments.

8 comments:

  1. Aha...! at last I see you on the web , more active than ever. I suggest 'Telangana ' topic. I would like to know your views of a separate state, and potential follow up on various markets.

    Aashu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the much awaited topic I guess :). Shall sure post my views on that soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creative - as always :-) happy to see the inauguration. Will contribute as needed.

    Best,
    A

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi mama,gr8 to c u on open forum.was thinking nee knowledge anta ekada pothundi ani,now u can converge ur thots & v wud b glad to take ur 'jnaan sessions' as u describe them :D hahha jus kidding. well...all the bestt as inaugaratory word :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well written article with balanced and with accurate analysis. Will contribute to it....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anna,
    Nice to see your blog.
    Would love to see topics on share market, necessity of voting,and on pun collection.

    Regards
    Vijay

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Vijay,
    I am kind of lazy at writing lengthy posts unless the topic demands something that I can't express in short on Twitter. Thought Twitter suited me the best and stuck to it. However, shall keep updating this blog as when required.

    Thanks for posting your comment.
    Nag

    PS:- Regarding Share Market, well, that's just one illogical & senseless thing I can't afford any more time to spend on. - By experience :))

    ReplyDelete